Store Administrator jobs Abu Dhabi, UAE
Key Responsibilities :
• Be dedicated to routine and maintaining high standards
• Work in close relations with the company accounts team
• Be meticulous about standards in bookkeeping, online booking systems and diaries
• Be flexible in your approach to the working week and tacks ahead
• Assist the marketing team on occasions such as events or CRM analytics
• Assist the store management team in matters such as rota preparation and time/attendance
• Control petty cash as a support mechanism to the store management team
• Have firm knowledge of all brands and products – be on occasion the point of contact for brands
• Take charge and manage all trackers
• Manage stationary requests including store packaging
• Managing vender requests, escalating where necessary.
Education & Experience :
– Time management
– Interpersonal skills
– Written communication
– Verbal communication
– Attention to detail
– Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.