Storekeeper Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Storekeeper for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
walk in interview in Jeddah
Job for Storekeeper
• Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
• Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
• Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
• Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
• Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
• Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
• Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
• Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
• Ability to safely and legally operate a forklift.
• Skills to operate common office equipment.
• Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
• 2 years of experience in store keeping, inventory control, or record-keeping.
jobs in Jeddah with salary
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Storekeeper for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Storekeeper Jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org