Studio Director Riyadh jobs. Currently we are looking for Studio Director for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties :
– Work closely with Producers and/or Writers, refining and realizing original ideas into finished programs
– Make careful preparations in order to ensure the success of bulletin or program
– Have a clear creative vision of the project, and what materials are required to achieve it
– Provide crew members with accurate instructions and directions
– Change the running order at the last minute in order to accommodate emerging items, and must be able to react quickly and effectively in extremely stressful circumstances.
– Communicate via talkback equipment to technical personnel including Floor Managers, Camera Operators, Sound Supervisors, Boom Operators, Lighting Gaffers and other personnel
– Ensure all relevant components of bulletins are available for transmission
– Ensure that all staff and equipments needed for bulletin are ready
– Ensure that studio and assigned shifts operate within a clearly defined standards and policies.
Qualifications and requirements :
– Minimum Experience of 5 years of on TV Studio Operations
– Experience on TV visual and audible presentation.
– Experience in TV technologies and tools such as lighting, shooting, videoing, editing, floor management, Auto-cuing, etc
– Assets Management
– TV technologies and tools such as lighting, shooting, videoing, editing, floor management, Auto-cuing, etc
– Advanced IT skills.
– Ability to organize resources
– Quality Control and Assurance for media supportive services
– Resources & Equipment Utilization
– Health & safety procedures / concerns
– Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Studio Director for our company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Studio Director Riyadh jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.