Job Title : Subject Librarian jobs in Saudi Arabia
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Subject Librarian jobs in Saudi Arabia. Currently we are looking for Subject Librarian for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assume overall responsibility for the development of the collection in the assigned subject areas of Physical Sciences & Engineering.
• Assess databases and other electronic products available from publishers in assigned subject areas
• Select materials in all formats, review requests, book reviews, and other collection development sources, to initiate orders.
• Gather and analyze usage statistics to aid in collection development decisions and policies.
• Develop collection development policies for assigned subject areas in consultation with faculty and other subject specialists.
• Work with faculty and researchers to advice on research data management and identify content for digital repository and special collections.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Well-informed on learning resources, developments, and trends in assigned subject areas.
• Experience in library subscriptions and license negotiations
• Ability to initiate and develop strong working relationships with faculty, researchers, graduate students, fellow library staff, and vendors.
• Confident and articulate in presenting training sessions.
• Non-Technical Skills or Attributes
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Strong written and spoken English skills.
• Strong public presentation abilities.
• Commitment to excellent public service.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
• The ability to function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com