Talent & Culture Coordinator Jeddah jobs. Currently we are looking for Talent & Culture Coordinator for AccorHotels in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. jobs in Saudi Arabia
Talent & Culture Coordinator (Saudi National)
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
Provide a professional, advisory and executive support service to all department heads and hotel staff to achieve the strategic goals of the establishment
TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– To adhere to all personnel policies and procedures
– To assist in the control and monitoring of all recruitment for the hotel and all induction procedures to company standard
– To help ensure that all staff welfare aspects meet the agreed standards, including all aspects of staff communication.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT:
– Coordinate room reservations for training courses and ensure adequate notification
– Assist with the administration of the hotel orientation of new staff occur prior to the actual commencement of work and on the actual orientation day
– Assist in the formulation of Human Resources training plan
– Assist in developing and maintaining an appropriate skills base
– Develop individual training programmes for staff according to job requirements with a view to multi-skilling staff
– Continually review progress in training by implementing appropriate assessment procedures
– Assist department heads in maintaining current knowledge and understanding of contemporary Human Resource Issues
– Assist in checking weekly training sheets from all departments to ensure all staff receive daily and weekly task training via their Head of Department.
– Wherever required, support the Hod in the provision of task training in a hands-on manner
– Conduct health & safety training with new starters as required
– Assist in maintaining an up-to-date record of training requirements for personnel within the hotel.
– Ensure that staff appraisals take place on regular basis by the use of a monitoring system
– Set up systems to monitor achievement of departmental goals and objectives
– In conjunction with the Safety/ Security Manager assist in the development of departmental health & safety training files. Assist and advise heads of department on health & safety training.
Education & Experience :
– Ensure all personnel records (both computerised and manual) are maintained accurately and securely
– Prepare and maintain files, reports, letters, memorandums and other relevant business documentation
– Assist in the day to day administration of the department, ensuring reference checks are made, contracts & offers are prepared, regret letters etc are sent out in a timely fashion.
– Purchase stock/inventory according to purchasing procedures and specification
– Abide by both the hotel and AcoorHotels policies and procedures
– Control the security of company’s stock and property.
– To comply with any reasonable request of Human Resource Manager / Senior Management.
– All staff of the company are required to make themselves available for training and
– Communication meetings for which advance notice will normally be given.
– PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL: In the interests of helping staff maintain high quality standards of service, identifying training needs and assisting in the personal development of employees, all personnel are given an annual appraisal interview.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Talent & Culture Coordinator Jeddah jobs
Apply for jobs Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.