Job Title : Technical Co-founder jobs in Jeddah
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Technical Co-founder jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Technical Co-founder for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
Develop all technological aspects of the company s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
• Communicate technology strategy (visions, opportunities, and risks) to partners
• Code the application’s first versions
• Discover, evaluate and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage and ensure stability and scalability
• Assist in planning timeframes and budgeting of the technology department
• Conduct code reviews and specification conformance testing.
• Protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company s data and servers.
• Develop and implement disaster and emergency recovery plans
• Integrate customer service and support with the software engineering process to support resolution of customer issues and improve application usability.
• Monitor performance profiling tools and procedures
• Ensure company s technological processes and service comply with all requirements, laws, and regulations
• Build, plan and forecast technical team and structure
• Hire and lead the technical team.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Passionate about the fitness field
• Has entrepreneurial spirit and willing to work long term on building a new product with all the ups and downs that come with building a new business
• Committed to work on this project full time
• Proven experience in developing & managing mobile services and applications
• Demonstrated ability to start from scratch and build/lead technical team to deliver highly efficient product.
• Full Stack development background
• Understanding of budgets and business-planning
• Ability to conduct technical analysis and research.
• Flexibility to learn fast and grow to match business needs
• Strategic thinking
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• 5 years of progressive technical and managerial experience with day-to-day operations within software and web/mobile technologies.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org