Timekeeper Jobs in Jeddah. Find the latest Timekeeper job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Maintain time sheets and accurately inputting time and attendance data.
• Capable of multitasking, planning and organizing details while communicating effectively.
• Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
• Compile employee time, production, and payroll data from time sheets and other records.
• Calculate and include deductions.
• Create and distribute paychecks in accordance with hours worked and corrects paycheck errors.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Knowledge in accounting and payroll.
• Knowledge of administration & MS Office.
• Diploma / Certificate with minimum 3 to 4 years of Saudi Arabia experience in a construction industry.
• Familiar with Excel & HR System.
walk in interview in Jeddah
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Find the latest Timekeeper job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Timekeeper Jobs in Jeddah
jobs in Jeddah with salary
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org