Job Title : Training Manager Jeddah jobs
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Training Manager Jeddah jobs. Currently we are looking for Training Manager for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Create, maintain and improve technical training programs in the organization
• Ensure training resources are used effectively and is up to date.
• Ensure resources and mechanisms for sharing materials developed are in place to ensure Area/Shop Manager (who will be the front-line trainers) can train their staff accordingly.
• Report with documents the progress of training and results of training of all staff levels and to be included in their periodical appraisals by the HR Team.
• Reporting quarterly to upper management on training progress and developments.
• Work with the Operations and Marketing teams to identify poorly performing services/products that require a training improvement plan.
• Ensures the safety culture element is incorporated into all training documentation and ensure that transfer is effective to improve safety the standards within the workplace.
• Demonstrate leadership of the training function by setting clear goals and targets that everyone is held accountable to.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Psychology or equivalent
• Must have food and beverage (service) training experience of not less than 5 consecutive years.
• Received the needed training and qualification of Food Safety Regulations.
• Excellent interpersonal/relationship building skills.
• Able to communicate clearly and concisely orally and in writing
• Professional attitude and appearance at all times.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com