Job Title : Training Manager Jeddah jobs
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Training Manager Jeddah jobs. Currently we are looking for Training Manager for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Create, maintain and improve technical training programs in the organization.
- Ensure training resources are used effectively and is up to date.
- Ensure resources and mechanisms for sharing materials developed are in place to ensure Area/Shop Manager can train their staff accordingly.
- Report with documents the progress of training and results of training of all staff levels and to be included in their periodical appraisals by the HR Team.
- Reporting quarterly to upper management on training progress and developments.
- Work with the Operations and Marketing teams to identify poorly performing services/products that require a training improvement plan.
- Ensures the safety culture element is incorporated into all training documentation and ensure that transfer is effective to improve safety the standards within the workplace.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Psychology or equivalent
- Must have food and beverage (service) training experience of not less than 5 consecutive years.
- Received the needed training and qualification of Food Safety Regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal/relationship building skills.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely orally and in writing.
- Professional attitude and appearance at all times.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.