Job Title : Training Specialist Jeddah jobs
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Training Specialist Jeddah jobs. Currently we are looking for Training Specialist for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Participate in designing the Annual Training Plan according to the TNA within the training budget.
- Identifying the training needs within the company by communicating with the department heads to collect the training nominations.
- Contacting the internal and external training facilitators and coordinating their logistics like transportation and accommodation when needed.
- Coordinating the Training Programs in terms of arranging the (classrooms, training materials, attendance and training evaluation sheets).
- Preparing the Training monthly report and analysis to keep an updated training database.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
- 3-5 years experience, preferably in a manufacturing or pharmaceutical industries company.
- Good Command in English.
- Additional studies in Human Resources are a plus.
- BSc. in any discipline; BSc. in business administration is preferable.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org