Job Title : Treasury Accountant jobs in Jeddah
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Treasury Accountant jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Treasury Accountant for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Treasury accountants verify that invoices have been paid.
• Treasury accountants verify accounts receivable paperwork to balance accounts and ensure that all figures match payment information.
Gather Year-End Information
• Treasury accountants gather and compile all year-end financial data to audit figures and determine various financial trends.
• Treasury accountants design forecasts predicting the company s financial future and current financial trends.
Write Financial Data Reports
• Treasury accountants write regular reports based on financial data showing incoming and outgoing figures, as well as other relevant information.
• Treasury accountants manage investment accounts and create detailed reports showing gains and losses.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Computer skills treasury accountants use various computer programs to create spreadsheets and access data, which requires good computer skills
• Attention to detail treasury accountants use attention to detail to verify figures and make accurate calculations
• Communication skills treasury accountants use written communication skills to create detailed financial reports that others can read and understand
• Time management treasury accountants use good time management to meet deadlines and complete tasks in a timely fashion
• Organization skills treasury accountants use organization skills to keep paperwork and financial records neat and orderly.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com