Upholsterer Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Upholsterer for AccorHotels company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
– Study work orders to determine the amount and type of materials required to cover work pieces.
– Follow sketches, patterns or blueprints to indicate cutting lines on fabrics using chalks, pencils or paint.
– Measure and cut materials using manual or automated cutting instruments.
– Confer with customers prior to upholstery to determine their color, style, and fabric preferences.
– Remove anchoring tacks and strip upholstered furniture down to its wooden frame.
– Examine furniture frames, springs, and webbings to identify defects.
– Apply their knowledge of upholstery to build or repair upholstered furniture using a variety of hand power tools.
– Ensure projects are completed and delivered before set deadline.
– Cover wooden frame with soft materials such as cotton, felt pad, fiber or foam to improve texture and appearance
– Work with tools and materials such as glue, staples, saw, cement, tacks and nail guns.
– Secure work pieces and materials onto production equipment
– Conduct routine maintenance of work tools and upholstery machine.
– Finish upholstered furniture by attaching ornament trims, buttons, buckles, and grommets.
– Operate sewing machine to sew upholstery and join various sections of covering fabric.
– Replace defective or worn upholstery spring, webbing or wooden frame.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
– 3 years in related area, Luxury segment experience is an asset
– Service focused personality is essential
– Be physically fit to Constant sitting to finalize work
– Frequent lifting and carrying up heavy objects
– Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
– Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
– Displays a high level of positive energy in all interactions
– Is a team player that contributes to and proactively assists co-workers.
– Ability to work a flexible roster depending on departmental needs
– Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Housekeeping is the heart of the hotel! First impressions are everything! As a hotel upholster with Sofitel, you will have the opportunity to create accurate, beautiful and Eye-catching pieces of work. Adding value to our Guests experience and impeccable luxury image.
jobs career management
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.