Waiter Dubai jobs
Hyde Hotel Dubai Business Bay, a five-star hotel, opened their doors in Q4 2021. The 276-rooms, all with balconies, is a mix of gracious standard rooms and luxurious suites with views of the Dubai Canal, the Dubai skyline and the iconic Burj Khalifa – the tallest building in the world.
Hyde Hotel Dubai features three incredible culinary experiences including the Mediterranean concept, Cleo Mediterráneo, contemporary Japanese from Katsuya, hand-crafted burgers from Hudson Tavern. Also on the property is The Perq, a coffee concept, a lobby lounge, and Hyde pool & lounge as well as a spa, male/female salon, fitness center, a swimming pool and retail area. The hotel’s public areas, guestrooms and Cleo was designed by Ciarmoli Queda Studio. Katsuya, Hudson Tavern and Hyde pool and lounge designed by Tristan Plessis Studio
To provide prompt and courteous F&B service to the Hotel’s guests.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Read daily events, to acknowledge any VIP’s arrivals.
– Must know all menu items, their garnishes, contents and preparation methods and be able to relay that information to guests in a polite and concise way if asked
– Present children’s menus when appropriate, and describe specials and alternative cuisine
– Serve and clear food and beverage items in an unobtrusive and professional manner
– Utilize the POS system to ring up sales, print checks, close checks and complete cash-out procedures
– Carry trays, bus and reset tables with linen, china, glass and silver
– Ensure that work station is stocked with appropriate condiments at all times
– Report any guest comments regarding food and beverage to manager
– Conscientious handling and maintenance of operating equipment
– Learn and adhere to safety, sanitation and hygiene policies.
– Maintain good working relationships with colleagues, and all other departments
– Maintain complete knowledge of all F&B services, outlets and hotel services/features
– Perform opening/closing side duties as assigned and set all tables according to standards
– Report to manager any kinds of deviation from set standard and procedures
– Ensure that all service and storage areas are kept safe and clean
– Help minimize waste, neglect, breakages and mishandling of supplies and equipment
– Carry out light cleaning and maintenance of the outlet
– Assist other Food & Beverage Outlets in their operations during peak hours if needed.
– Average reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
– Must be well presented and professionally groomed at all times
– Able to account and handle cash effectively and efficiently
– Good communication and customer contact skills; good problem resolution skills
– Basic F&B product knowledge
– Team player with strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
– Secondary education
– Minimum 1-year food and beverage serving experience
– Previous public contact and/or cashiering experience.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Waiter job in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Waiter Dubai jobs
Vacancies in Dubai
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.