Walk-in interview for Arabic Editor Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Arabic Editor for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties :
• Translation and Arabisation of collateral from English to Arabic
• Origination of content in Arabic language based on a brief or English language draft
• Input to team and client counsel on Arabisation of collateral
• Reading daily news publications and keeping in touch with current affairs and relevant sector news.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Excellent native Arabic language skills
• University degree
• 1- 2 years experience or entry level
• Some interest in communications
• Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills
• Works well as part of a team and takes pride in producing the highest quality of written work.
• Is happy to take direction and guidance from account teams
• High level of attention to detail
• Able to work swiftly and meet deadlines
• Works hard to deliver what is expected and to alert team if there is work that is not understood or too difficult
• Is enthusiastic and interested in learning and developing skills
• Joins in and actively participates in training courses.
• Works on a range of translation and localisation activities, including:
• English-Arabic, Arabic-English translation
• Originating Arabic copy based on a supplied brief
• Support team with advice on localisation/Arabisation of collateral for the regional market.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Arabic Editor for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Walk-in interview Arabic Editor Jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org