Job Title : Walk-in interview Fire Alarm Technician
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Walk-in interview for Fire Alarm Technician in Riyadh. Currently we are looking for Fire Alarm Technician for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Make periodic inspections to see that all equipment and controls are operating properly and are in good condition
• Inspect, test, and maintain fire detection and alarm systems
• Interpret instrument and meter readings; wiring diagrams, schematics, drawings and technical publications
• Operation and repair of on-site fire alarm and control systems
• Submit timely reports
• Adjust sensitivity of units, based on room structures and manufacturers’ recommendations, using programming keypads
• Demonstrate systems and explain details, such as the causes and consequences of false alarms
• Examine systems to locate problems, such as loose connections or broken insulation
• Inspect installation sites and study work orders, building plans, and installation manuals to determine materials requirements and installation procedures
• Test and repair circuits and sensors, following wiring and system specifications
• Test backup batteries, keypad programming, sirens, and all security features in order to ensure proper functioning, and to diagnose malfunctions
• Perform other qualified duties as assigned
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Must possess an international driver s license
• Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming
• Knowledge of applicable test equipment
• Knowledge of safety rules and practices; environmental policies; principles of management.
Experience & Education.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Certified by a nationally recognized fire alarm certification organization acceptable to the authority having jurisdiction
- Five (5) or more years experienced in the inspection, testing, and maintenance and repair of fire detection and suppression systems.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
• Living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
• Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
• Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions
• Able to lift at least 30 to 50 pounds
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Fire Alarm Technician for our company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Walk-in interview Fire Alarm Technician in Riyadh
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com