Walk in interview for Chartered Civil Engineer. Currently we are looking for Chartered Civil Engineer for our company. Location Riyadh. Saudi Arabia jobs
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Key Responsibilities :
• Required to join an engineering consultancy in Saudi Arabia working with a large British client on infrastructure projects in Riyadh.
• The successful candidate will carry out monitoring and surveillance of Construction Contractor’s activities in respect of his engineering discipline to determine compliance with the applicable specifications, standards, codes of practice and the approved construction drawings
Education & Experience :
• Chartered / Registered Engineer or HND qualified with significant Civil/Structure Engineering with (minimum 5 years) experience.
• Due to visa and security reasons only applications from British or Irish candidates will be accepted
• Understanding of engineering, design and quality standards.
• Ability to apply technical knowledge and expertise efficiently to resolving problems without the need to rely on others.
• Must have and be able to demonstrate sound oral and written two-way communication skills with the ability to be tactful, discreet and confident in dealing with people at all levels
• Communication is key to success of any project so constant feedback and reporting of progress and issues will be required. This will be to any member of the project team as required by the nature of the task.
• Must be computer literate with a sound understanding of the Microsoft Office Suit.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.