My client a leading Architectural, Engineering & Project Management consultancy has an urgent requirement for Commercial Director in their Riyadh office. Walk in interview for Commercial Director
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Key Responsibilities :
The Commercial Director is a high-level executive tasked with the job of leading the organisation thought the commercial landscape. They are responsible for providing strategic leadership and delivering results in the key commercial functions including, business development, proposals, key account and client relationship management and commercial systems and processes. Additionally, the incumbent is expected to provide necessary advice and support in all other business areas including associated joint ventures.
Education & Experience :
* Recognised Qualification in Business, Engineering or Equivalent.
* Postgraduate Qualification in management or Equivalent.
* Minimum of 20 years postgraduate experience, with 5 years local experience.
* Ability to manage the entire pursuit process to deliver strategically important sales
* Ability to review contracts and subcontracts to mitigate any corporate risk
* Experience with the development and coaching teams
* Strong management and interpersonal skills
* High levels of personal credibility and gravitas.
* Strong leadership ability with a dynamic mind-set.
* Ability to establish and maintain trusted relationships with Key Stakeholders across all levels.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Walk in interview for Commercial Director. Currently we are looking for Commercial Director for Blake Anderson company. Location Riyadh. Saudi Arabia jobs
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.