Responsible for asset development strategies, financial feasibility studies for each development asset and financial modelling. Walk in interview for Senior Manager
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Senior Manager – Financial Planning and Analysis
My client is a company owned by one of the largest entities and is executing one of the largest projects in the KSA.
Key Responsibilities :
* Responsible for asset development strategies
* Developing financial feasibility studies for each development asset
* Financial modelling.
* Manage the entire master plan for feasibility model and break it up in workable asset-feasos.
* Forecasting/Budgeting and Variance Analysis.
* High involvement in strategic decision making
* Excellent opportunity for career progression
Education & Experience :
* Must have extensive property development experience
* 15 years of working experience in relevant field
* Experience managing high level stakeholders
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Walk in interview for Senior Manager. Currently we are looking for Senior Manager for Michael Page company. Location Riyadh. Saudi Arabia jobs
Find Jobs in Gulf Countries
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.