Job Title : Walk-in interview Helpdesk Team Leader
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Walk-in interview for Helpdesk Team Leader in Riyadh. Currently we are looking for Helpdesk Team Leader for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
– Ensure an effective and polite helpdesk service is delivered.
– Monitor operational issues and manage working procedures to optimize the staff allocation whilst ensuring response to situations as stated in the service level agreements.
– Call handling – recording relevant information liaising with internal staff colleagues.
– Responsible for emergency and alarm calls, as per agreed policies and protocols are carried out.
– Issue work instructions.
– Ensure all staffs are trained as required.
– Ensure that all required records and paperwork are completed in line with Health & Safety Quality and Serco policies and procedures.
– Planning and supervision of work rotation and allocation of staff
– To report any Health & Safety hazards around site as per procedures.
– Contribute /prepare annual appraisals
– Undertake any other duties appropriate to the grade.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
– Supervising staff, monitoring work standards and team working essential.
– Use of Switchboard and Helpdesk communication and recording systems
– Good Knowledge of English Language
– Knowledge of Arabic, Hindi, or Urdu languages an advantage but not essential
– Technical knowledge of FSI Concept front end configurations is essential
– Technical knowledge of Maximo CAFM is preferred
– Experience in preparing RFI’s related to Helpdesk
– Background on technical and product testing procedures is a plus
– Must have previous experience in supervisory role.
– Use of monitoring systems/ CAFM
– Must have managed a team
– Previous experience and knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures.
– Minimum 3 years of experience in using and administering concept evolution
– Minimum 5 years of experience in customer service role.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Helpdesk Team Leader for our company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Walk-in interview Helpdesk Team Leader in Riyadh
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com