Job Title : Walk-in interview Office Coordinator
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Walk-in interview for Manager in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Manager for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Evaluate office production, revise procedures, or devise new forms to improve efficiency of workflow
- Organize office operations and procedures, such as word processing, bookkeeping, and preparation of payrolls, flow of correspondence, filing, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services
- Establish uniform correspondence procedures and style practices;
- Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
- Schedules appointments and meetings for executives and upper level staff
- Serves as the go-to for office inquiries and conflicts.
- Maintain adequate inventory of office supplies such as stationary, kitchen & cleaning supplies.
- Assists in the preparation of company budgets and expenses.
- Booking rooms and conference facilities
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites, social media and internal systems
- Managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing
- Liaising with other staff and with external contacts
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post
- Arranging travel and accommodation for staff or customers and other external contacts
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Recruiting, training and supervising junior staff and delegating work as required
- Manipulating statistical data
- Arranging in-house and external events.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree at least
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Must be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Maintains staff confidentiality
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Office Coordinator for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Walk-in interview Office Coordinator in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org