Job Title : Walk-in interview Payroll Specialist
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Walk-in interview for Payroll Specialist in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Payroll Specialist for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Manage work-flow to ensure all transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Prepare monthly company payroll taking into consideration all actions that impact payroll such as overtime, vacations, resignations, promotions and other payroll effects at Deadline.
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports.
- Reply various inquiries regarding payroll in a timely manner.
- Follow up from hiring to resignation cycle with HR department.
- Revise all off-cycles calculations performed by several departments and ensure recording on HRIS.
- Record Payroll Transactions in Financial on a monthly closing and reconcile monthly bank statements.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in any related business, accounting or relevant field / Accounting field is preferred.
- 2 years Exp.
- Good Knowledge of ( HITS – ACT ) HR system ( is must)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
- Strong MS Office skills are a must.
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Payroll Specialist for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Walk-in interview Payroll Specialist in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com