Job Title : Walk-in interview Project Accountant
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Walk-in interview for Project Accountant in Riyadh. Currently we are looking for Project Accountant for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Prepare Project Status & Profitability Reports and Liaise with Project Managers
- Prepare billings to customers and follow-up on collections
- Prepare Statement of Account for each customer
- Prepare financial reports (Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Cash Flow, Equity Statement and related Schedules)
- Maintain projects’ cost accruals and budgets
• Maintain projects’ database in the accounting system.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
- Fluent Arabic speaker
- Chartered Accountancy, CIMA, CPA, ACCA or equivalent degree.
- Thorough understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards 15
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy
- Thorough knowledge of standard contract terms and its financial impact
- Experience in accounting for long-term projects (preferably from construction industry)
- Excellent in Excel
- Excellent Reporting Skills
- Experience in working in ERP environments.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Project Accountant for our company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Walk-in interview Project Accountant in Riyadh
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com