Walk-in interview for Sector Planning Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Sector Planning for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties :
• Develop, plan and oversee additional feasibility analysis as necessary to identify public and private investment opportunities.
• Manage and coordinate data identification and collection efforts to ensure continuous measurement and benchmarking of key socioeconomic indicators.
• Ensure effective coordination among operational agencies/entities to maintain the effective development of economic strategies and plans
• Identify additional key capabilities required by the Sector Planning Unit and develop a recruitment strategy to meet these needs
• Ensure all staff have clear objectives, regular performance feedback sessions, formal annual appraisals, and individual development plans.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Minimum 8 years experience of which 4 years in managerial position.
• Bachelor degree
• Leadership skills, critical thinker, analytical ability and communication skills.
• Experience In working in greenfield environment is a plus.
• Having a Masters degree is a plus.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Sector Planning for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Walk-in interview Sector Planning Jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com