Walk-in interview for Shadow Teacher Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Shadow Teacher for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties :
• Providing support to assigned child with mathematics, reading and writing on an individual basis.
• Giving extra help to assigned child with special needs or those for whom English is not their first language
• Helping develop appropriate activities and/or resources to support child’s learning
• Promoting inclusion and acceptance of the student within the classroom
• Encouraging the student to interact and work cooperatively within the classroom
• Observing, recording and supporting the development and progress of the student to identify individual needs and difficulties in relation to their progress and achievement.
• Responsible for student’s conduct and supporting the teachers in managing class behavior.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Educated to Degree level or Diploma in Childcare/Education.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role in International Schools.
• Must have experience working with children (age 3-7 years).
• Physically able to perform duties as required by this active role.
• Fluent in English with excellent verbal skills.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Shadow Teacher for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Walk-in interview Shadow Teacher Jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org