Job Title : Walk-in interview Vendor Specialist
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Walk-in interview for Vendor Specialist in Riyadh. Currently we are looking for Vendor Specialist for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Onboard vendors and oversees vendor operations.
- Establishes day-to-day way of working with vendors including regular alignment meetings
- Tracks vendor performance against OLAs and SLAs
- Reports on vendor performance to respective managers and boards
- Supports vendor in billing (sign-offs etc.) and other hygiene matters (e.g. provision of workspace, remote site assistance)
- Escalates major issues to the multi-vendor integration function.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in managing vendor relations
- 5 years of Production Support / Development experience in FCUBS (Flexcube)
- Experience in establishing relationship between businesses and suppliers, negotiating contracts, creating vendor standards, and finding the best available vendors
- Proficiency with operating system platforms – Unix/Aix/Linux and Webservers – IBM Web server and Apache
- Must have an experience in Banking and Financial / Insurance sector
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science or related field.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Vendor Specialist for our company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Walk-in interview Vendor Specialist in Riyadh
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com