Job Title : Warehouse Manager Jeddah jobs
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Warehouse Manager Jeddah jobs. Currently we are looking for Warehouse Manager for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for receive and the entry of anything to the warehouse and proof of notebook and System.
- Responsible for the exit of anything from the warehouse and proof of notebook and System and security.
- Work on the system of inventory and make and receive transfers and the transmission of reports on the received items and transfers.
- Immediate notification of the administration of any irregularities occurs in the received or delivery items.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and appearance of the warehouse and the required procedures.
- Make a table of the requirements of packing and how to make workflow between employees for any demands by providing any advice for the best use of these supplies.
- Conduct a weekly report on what was accomplished during the week and what is planned for the next week.
- The work of monthly reports in stock and what was moved in the entry process or exit goods to be detailed in the form determined by the commercial section of the company.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in high education.
- Good command of English.
- Age from 35 – 45 Only.
- Prior knowledge of boards and general assembly s secretariat activities.
- Experience in the retail Fashion Field being highly advantageous.
- Males only.
- Experience in Warehouses.
- Planning for the implementation of any temporal and procedural tasks
- Preparing programs, supplies and executive steps for the required work
- Good dealing with computer programs, especially Excel (MS Office)
- Dealing with office equipment
- High leadership and management skills
- Know the storage systems used in commercial establishments.
- Communication skills and communication with others
- Coordination skills and distribution of burdens
- The skills of examination and strength of observation.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com