Warehouse Manager Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Warehouse Manager for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties :
• Develop of warehouse operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout; implementing changes.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
• Oversee the inventory levels of businesses.
• Will lead a team of inventory or warehouse employees to receive and record new stock as its delivered and shipped out.
• Manages team of installers who are responsible for installing the Chandeliers/fashion lighting/luxurious lighting and major components.
• Schedules and oversees the installation of products. Being a Responsible Person ensures adherence to Sales Order specifications and established policies and procedures.
• Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
• Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
Qualifications and requirements :
• BS Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field/certifications
• 5-10 years of similar experience in GGC/Saudi Arabia with exposure in lighting and electrical products
• Strong experience in day to day store and warehouse operations
• Can develop strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, increase profitability, create store policies and marketing programs that will increase sales and grow the existing customer base
• Extensive skills to maintain high store standards and conditions and foster a positive environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Warehouse Manager for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application. jobs in Jeddah with salary.
Warehouse Manager Jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.