Job Title : Welder jobs in Riyadh
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Welder jobs in Riyadh. Currently we are looking for Welder for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accountable for QHSES and EEP operations for his relevant functions.
• Fabricates equipment from raw materials.
• Flames cut, welds and fabricates structures to applicable specifications.
• Required to work on a 24 hours call basis
• Works assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Must understand and comply with all quality and safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
• Performs various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job
• Stop any production or service to correct quality, health, safety and environment issues.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Must have diploma or certificate for welding, metal fitting or pipe-fitting.
• 5 -8 years experience working as a Welder and metal fitting or previous experience with the same sort of equipment.
• Must be able to read drawings or should be able to draw object for less qualified people to perform work accordingly.
• Must be able to use and read basic measuring tools
• Basic understanding of metallurgy.
• Basic knowledge of down-hole working conditions
• Must be able to read and understand blueprints
• Must be able to weld multiple processes.
• Good verbal communication skills.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org